Mad Devs Customer University continues its series of publications about pricing strategies to help customers in the IT industry maximize benefits in their work with contractors. Here, we will address the issue that many customers are implicitly or explicitly concerned about: does it matter where your team of developers is from? If so, how will geography affect your work with the team? What regions to choose from?
First, it’s important to stress that geography matters, but it’s not the number-one factor. We want to take it off the table right away: you can find the right team for your project or organization anywhere on the globe. Modern communication technologies have made it possible to reach talents anywhere. Companies are shifting away from the traditional rule book when it comes to hiring and managing development teams, as the rise of remote work has forced many to rethink their approach. Working with a remote team can be very easy, as more data protection and distance work software have emerged.
Main criteria for choosing country
However, in some regions, you may be more likely to find a team that fits you in terms of approaches and culture. Things to consider include:
- Your own region
- What your project is about
- Your budget
- The risks you are ready to take
And one of the main points - don’t overestimate the importance of your team’s location. Let’s elaborate on this.
Assumption: countries with higher dollar purchasing power charge lower prices. In fact, it’s not always the case. Skills and experience are more important, and a high-rate developer from a developing country can cost as much as a high-rate developer from a developed country.
Why doesn’t the developers’ location play a major role in influencing the cost of the software? Is it fair to pay a developer from San Francisco the same amount as a developer from Vietnam?
They can deliver the same quality of work, so everything’s fair.
Naturally, the towering leader in terms of senior developers’ average salaries is the United States, but it in no way suggests that the work of developers from elsewhere will be necessarily cheaper or of poorer quality.
Too many factors shape average salary: taxes, cost of living, and income level, to name a few.
Conclusion: check the skills and experience ahead of the actual location or the legal address. (And if you still want to narrow down your search to the region, jump right into the middle of the article.)
Declared vs. Actual location
An IT company may claim to be based in one country while having most of its actual developers, or all of them, working from another one. For example, many companies whose teams actually reside in Ukraine, Belarus, or Vietnam, which are among the most popular countries in terms of outsourcing development projects, have their headquarters in Western Europe. The headquarters may or may not have actual staff (e.g., admins, support, or sales managers may be physically present there), but all the developers normally work not from the headquarters.
These companies don’t want to deceive you. They are usually completely frank about the locations from which their employees work; it’s just they prefer to have an office in a developed country for legal reasons. For example, access to well-developed jurisdictions allows them to protect your, the customer’s, legal interests.
Besides, some developers can simply prefer to travel as they work: this is known as the digital nomad trend. You may not even be aware of the fact that your contractor, who you think lives in one country, is actually working on your project from another one, on the other side of the globe.
If you really are interested in where the team you’re working with is physically located (we’ll talk below about why you might be), ask the contractor about it specifically and straightforwardly.
If your potential contractor is reluctant to talk about this, or if you find reviews claiming that this contractor lies to customers about their country of origin, it perhaps is a red flag.
Corporate policy on developers’ location
Some IT companies operate locally and prefer hiring developers living in the same city and gathering them in one office. Other IT companies, acknowledging the opportunities that modern technology provides for remote work, hire people from anywhere. Such employers may completely ignore where their employees live as long as the employees fit the requirements for the position and pass the job interview.
This is why the contractor you choose to hire may have developers in different regions of the world. The Internet is full of job offers for remote tech specialists. Some employers specify regions they’d want their employees to live in (rather broadly, such as “Europe” or “the US”), mostly because of the time zone concerns, but often the field says simply “Anywhere.”
This is a clear indication that the IT industry today does not revolve around regional considerations but is getting global instead. If you choose to work with a company that has good reviews and has done projects similar to yours, you may rest assured that they’ve made the geographical choices for you.
Modern science unambiguously suggests that the concept of “national mentality” is at least misleading. Often, it is simply an incorrect way to describe reality. It is impossible to assert with any degree of certainty that any, say, Estonian person will work in one way, and any Bangladeshi person will work in a different way. IT businesses know that which is why they hire people not based on ethnicity or origin but based on attitude, responsibility, and professionalism—the truly revealing characteristics.
That is why it is wise to pay attention to the corporate policies and principles of your contractor instead of the demographics. If you want to check the company you want to outsource your work to, go to Glassdoor, Upwork, or other services where contractors get reviewed. See previous customers’ feedback to understand how the company treats its clients. The reviews will tell you more about the corporate culture than the contractor’s website. And they say more than the company’s location for sure.
Having just said that national mentality doesn’t exist, we have to admit that culture does. Certain regions have been famous in the IT industry for having lots of contractors using very specific approaches to the work with customers—approaches that are thoroughly different from those in other regions of the world.
Now that popular misconceptions and simplifications are out of the way, we can finally move on to the meat of the matter: how are world regions differ in terms of software engineering contractors? Warning: the data below may contain traces of (or a lot of) generalization, and this should normally be kept in mind when one assesses potential contractors
Pros and cons of the world offshore regions
Now that popular misconceptions and simplifications are out of the way, we can finally move on to the meat of the matter: how are world regions differ in terms of software engineering contractors? Warning: the data below may contain traces of (or a lot of) generalization, and this should normally be kept in mind when one assesses potential contractors.
The Middle East is a region that features countries that share various common factors such as their political history, ethnic groups, and religious beliefs. There are 18 countries in the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Israel, The Syrian Arab Republic, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates and Turkey.
- Growing IT industry: the high competition means there are many teams eager to take on your project.
- Investment: many Middle East countries today invest heavily in IT and relevant education, which means that many young development specialists are becoming available in the region every year.
- Lack of experience: The digital sphere development in the region is recent, and this is why it may be hard to find experienced teams capable of handling complicated long-term projects.
- Legislation: apart from Israel, the UAE, and Qatar, which are developing extensively in terms of digital technologies, the region mostly has relatively poorly developed IT policies, and this can complicate settlement in terms of disputes.
Price ranges are wide and do not constitute either a pro or a con. Israel, which is the most developed country in the region according to the UN criteria, predictably offers software development services at a rather high price: starting normally at 50 USD per hour and sometimes stretching to above 100 USD per hour.
In the UAE, the prices are humbler: normally around 50 USD per hour, and more often than in Israel below that. In the least developed country, Yemen, the standard range is 15 to 30 USD per hour. Consisting of countries with dramatically different life quality levels, the Middle East hardly features a single pricing model.
The territory of Asia is so large that for convenience we will divide it into several regions. Here we are talking about East Asia (China, Japan, South and North Korea, and Mongolia), South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka).
- Large market to outsource to: Many Asian countries have a well-established culture and long-standing traditions of catering to the needs of overseas customers looking for software development services. Bonus: English is fairly widespread and widely spoken here.
- Availability: The world’s two most populated countries—China and India—are in Asia, after all. The number of people offering their services is thus overwhelming.
- Price: There are many developers in Asian countries who will take on your project for the enticing 10 USD per hour or less. It may be suitable for rather small tasks, especially if those can hardly be screwed up.
- Search and choice: As pointed out above, the selection of contractors is vast, and finding the right one may be time-consuming.
- Notoriety: One of the paragraphs below elaborates on that. There’s always a risk to come across a contractor that will let you down.
A different Asia
Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan)
India and China obviously dominate the market in the region, and, as it has been stressed, finding the right candidates there is challenging. But they are not the only ones offering economic benefits of outsourcing in Asia. What you may want to explore is the parts of Asia where the IT industry is recent and is in the active development stage. Central Asia, which is turning into a major IT outsourcing hub, is an example: not necessarily cheap, but getting more and more reliable in terms of performance and quality.
Southeast Asia + Australia
First of all, we need to note that the 11 countries that make up Southeast Asia are: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, East Timor, and Vietnam. And Indonesia is the largest and most populous country in Southeast Asia.
- Cost: Software development with Southeast Asian contractors is normally cheaper than it is with contractors from Continental Asia. The reason is that the IT industry is younger in the former region, so the governments support it with, e.g., lower taxes.
- English: In the Philippines, for example, English is one of the two official languages; similarly, in other countries of the region, general English proficiency is rather high.
- Positive reviews: Southeast Asian countries, particularly Thailand and Vietnam, have often made it to the recent years’ ratings of the best countries to outsource software development to.
- Cost: If we talk about Australia or Singapore, the high-income countries of the region, the prices are rarely below 40 USD per hour and often above 100 USD per hour.
- Capabilities: In the parts of the region where the outsourced software development sector is young, it can be challenging to find contractors who will successfully run long-term, large-scale projects.
- Affordability: Only the continent’s largest economies, Nigeria and South Africa, the latter especially, have relatively high prices: around 40 USD per hour and often more. In the rest of the countries, it’s fairly simple to find services at a lower price.
- Growth: As many economies of Africa are skipping the industrial stage of development and go straight into the world of IT, a lot of young specialists are becoming available.
- Language: English is ubiquitous and good among contractors.
- Education: Africa, like all continents, surely has talented and skilled developers, but the educational system overall is not adjusted to constantly deliver specialists in large numbers.
- Bureaucracy and politics: If political instability made your contractors miss deadlines, you wouldn’t like it, would you? Besides, the legislations of some African countries may not yet be very friendly towards overseas customers.
- Cost: The prices are normally lower than in North America while the quality is comparable.
- Time: For customers from North America, it is convenient to work with Latin American contractors as they all live in the same or neighboring time zones.
- Culture: The nations of Latin America are culturally unique and diverse, but overall it may be easier culture- and communication-wise for customers from, say, North America and Europe to work with Latin Americans than, say, with Chinese developers.
- Cost: The prices somewhere in the region may be lower than in high-income countries, but it is still high: the normal range is 40 to 70 USD per hour.
- Taxes and regulations: The policies in the region are not as prepared to cater to the needs of overseas customers as they are in the countries that have been in the business for a long time.
- Discipline: It would be insulting and completely unfair to state that Latin America has a larger number of lazy developers than any other region of the world, but it has to be admitted that deadlines missed by Latin American contractors have been reported somewhat disproportionately often. It may be just a myth.
- Quality: No surprises here. Some of the best countries to outsource software development are in this region. It is easier to find good contractors in North America than to find them elsewhere.
- Cultural fit: If you are in North America, and if cultural fit and mutual understanding are your priorities, your fellow citizens are your first choice.
- Cost: No surprises here, either. Be prepared to pay a lot if you’re hiring contractors from some of the world’s most successful and largest IT industries.
- Bias: If you presume that a contractor from Canada or the US will no doubt be right for you, you automatically lose the ability to assess them critically. Remember the rule? The location of the team is not the number-one factor.
- Price and quality: Eastern Europe has been a hit in terms of outsourcing software development for years. What companies from Poland, Ukraine, Russia, and other countries of the region have to offer high-quality services at moderate prices starting at 30 USD per hour.
- Time: For customers from the Americas, Eastern Europe may be hard to work with because of the time difference. However, an overlap in the working time of at least three hours can be sufficient for maintaining the continuity of work.
- Communication: English is common among IT people, but not perfect, and the cultural fit may not be complete.
- Quality: In this well-established IT industry, you are guaranteed to eventually find contractors who will deliver an immaculate product.
- Procedures: Western European companies are famous for the flawless business practices, including customer communications, and this is why it is less likely to come across an unfortunate contractor here than in most other regions.
- Cost: Labor is well-paid in Western Europe because of high standards of living and social security policies. Software development here is expensive: rarely below 50 USD per hour and often twice the amount or more.
- Selection: Western Europe is not full of developers who are ready to take on just about any project. If yours is a rather small one, it may be hard to find contractors in Western Europe right away.
We have looked at the regions, now we can go directly to specific countries. So, what is the best country to outsource software development?
Although the data may vary, most lists of the best places to outsource software development include multiple locations. Let’s make a list of the best of the best in random order.
Top 10 outsourced countries
Various studies state that China is currently responsible for over 68% of the global outsourcing work. According to Statista: “In 2020, the market size of the Chinese service outsourcing industry amounted to approximately 175 billion U.S. dollars, representing an annual growth of over 10 percent”.It is also expected to continue growing due to the country's low cost and steady growth. Some experts also predict that the outsourcing market in China will continue to evolve over time.
Local experts have the necessary skills to develop software products that are based on popular technologies such as Python and Shell. These include projects related to Big Data. The primary and secondary education sectors are mainly focused on high tech and mathematics.
Most of the country's outsourcing companies are based in Argentina, and they have the necessary skills to handle complex projects such as data migration to the cloud and software development. Free education is also available in the country for those who are interested in learning more about computer technologies. Currently, over 70% of students are enrolled in university programs that are related to computer technologies.
The skills of local experts are mainly focused on developing software products that are based on artificial intelligence, blockchain, and Big Data. Many of these positions are also filled by senior developers. Aside from being able to develop software, individuals in Ukraine also have the necessary technical skills to learn programming languages such as C++, Java, and PHP.
According to statistics released by the website HackerRank, Poland is the third-largest country in the world with the most experienced programmers. Most of the local experts use PHP as their preferred programming language. Other popular programming languages such as Ruby, Java, and Python are also commonly used by local experts. Poland is also known to be a popular destination for students who are interested in learning more about computer technologies.
One of the main factors that attracted many companies to India was the country's skilled tech workers. There are various areas of development that are related to Microsoft technology, such as open-source projects that use artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Despite the low level of literacy in the country, the government still focuses on the development of technologies and mathematical research. Over the years, India has introduced a variety of programs designed to encourage students to pursue careers in science, technology, and engineering.
The country's skilled tech workers are known for their technical skills and fluency in English. They are also reportedly more likely to work faster than their counterparts in other Asian countries. The Philippines is also known for its tech-savvy contractors.
The government of Taiwan has been working toward establishing an Asian Silicon Valley. In 2020, it was introducing STEM education in order to encourage more students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and math. The country's skilled tech workers are also known for their hard-working spirit and higher quality of work. Due to the government's efforts, Taiwan has become one of the most prominent technology countries in the world.
The Czech Republic is also known for its low taxes, favorable business environment and ability to attract international companies. Due to the low taxes, the country is expected to become one of the most prominent outsourcing locations in the world in 2022. There are also over 150 thousand software professionals in the country annually. The country is also known for its skilled tech workers and the development of various software products, such as the Google analog - Seznam - and the anti-virus software known as Avast. Developers in the Czech Republic are also working on projects such as Euro Truck Simulator and ARMA: Armed Assault.
The country's skilled tech workers are known for their ability to develop projects related to the manufacturing, financial services, and public sector sectors. IT services are mainly focused on working with cloud technologies - data center migration and expansion, hybrid cloud, and cloud computing.
Despite the relatively small outsourcing market size in Romania, the country has 116,000 skilled tech workers. Due to the increasing number of skilled tech workers and the quality of education provided by the country's various universities, Romania has become an attractive outsourcing destination.
One of the country's high-profile software companies is UiPath, which is a unicorn that's among the top 10 software firms in Romania. Other prominent software firms operating in the country include Amazon, Intel, and Microsoft.
Top 5 reasons to outsource software development in underdeveloped countries
Offshore companies offer customers necessary and sometimes unique opportunities that are unavailable or incomparably expensive in developed countries.
- Access to world-class talents
Due to the high cost of hiring skilled developers in Western Europe and the US, many companies are now preferring to outsource their software development. This is done by hiring a team that is based in another country. Usually, an offshore development team is hired when the client is in a country that has several time zones away from the facility. t’s typically when companies from California or the UK hire developers from Ukraine or India. Due to the global pandemic, the lack of borders and distances has opened new horizons for the digital transformation industry. Many companies are now realizing that remote workers can be more productive and efficient than they would be if they were based in the country.
- Cost saving
One of the main advantages of outsourcing is that it can reduce the cost of hiring a team. why American leading software companies often outsource software development to other countries? The average cost of hiring an offshore development team for a software project in these regions is more than $100 an hour. This is significantly higher than the average cost in India, Ukraine, for example.
Aside from being cheaper, outsourcing can also provide you with a better solution when it comes to meeting your core business needs. In-house hiring is also usually more expensive than offshore outsourcing. Aside from the cost of office space and employee benefits, you also need to pay taxes and other fees.
Getting started with an offshore development team is also easier than ever. With an outsourcing partner, you can find the right talent for your project and start working on it immediately. The team members are usually equipped with all the necessary equipment and software to carry out the work.
Aside from being able to sign up the team members, it’s also easier to establish a communication relationship with them since they have worked together before. If you still want to hire in-house, but need to start working on a product development project, then go for a temporary solution.
- Modern technologies
One of the main advantages of outsourcing is that it can provide you with a competitive advantage by allowing you to access world-class technologies. With an offshore development team, you can get the latest software and agile methodologies, which can help you deliver a smooth and effective end-user experience.
It's also important for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to outsource their software development to a company that can provide them with the expertise and resources to develop new products to mitigate risks.
Aside from the process that you have to follow, software development also involves continuous support and maintenance to ensure that it's error-free and performs better. This is why outsourcing the process of software development can provide you with exceptional support and maintenance services.
Which country has highest demand for software engineers?
The countries that are known to pay the highest salaries for software engineers are the US, Switzerland, and various European nations. According to Payscale, the average software engineer salary in the US was around $111,700 in 2021. If you're worried about high salaries, then consider moving to countries such as the US, Switzerland, and Denmark. If you're also looking for a more tranquil environment, then consider moving to countries such as Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
Which country has more IT companies?
According to Forbes, The US is home to over 80 of the world's largest technology companies. China, Japan, and Taiwan are also some of the tech hotbeds. Each country has its own set of tech hotspots, with China claiming 26 percent, Taiwan at 15 percent, and Japan at 10 percent.
Where do I find the outsourcing companies?
There are various platforms that allow users to find dedicated IT professionals, such as Google, LinkedIn, Clutch, Resiport, Venture Pact and various other websites. It's also important to create a list of around 10 software development firms that are ideal for you. After conducting a comprehensive search, it's time to narrow down the list to the companies that have the most experience in the same field.
To wrap up
It can be very challenging to find the right offshore software development company, but it's possible. There are a lot of subjective ratings and descriptions available, but knowing what to expect can help you make an informed decision. Before you start working with a company that outsources software development, you should consider some of the most important factors are the cost of doing business, the quality of education, and cultural differences. So far, according to the provided list above, Eastern Europe is a great choice for choosing offshore software development countries since it has an average developers rate and provides companies with an experienced engineering team.
What is the best country to outsource software development to why? ›
The data may differ, but in most lists of the best countries to outsource software development, you can most often find Ukraine, Poland, Argentina, India, China, and some other locations. We will compare the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing to some of these countries based on factors such as: Tech skills.Which country has the most demand for software developers? ›
Overall, software development is the most in-demand profession in the world. According to PageGroup, the countries with the highest demand for software developers are Canada, Australia, Russia, Sweden, and New Zealand. As there is a shortage of developers, salaries also tend to be higher.Which country is the top outsourcing destination? ›
India remains to be a top outsourcing destination worldwide. Despite the challenges brought by the pandemic, the country still managed to place second in the Tholons Top 50 Digital Nations and 17th in the Kearney Global Services Location Index this year.Which country has the best app developers? ›
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence, the first place taken by Japan is not a surprise. This country is famous from their achievements in this area and creation of advanced robots. Other top nations in this category include Belgian and Vietnamese.Where are the best software developers in the world? ›
The fact that the US (United States) – known to have the best software programmers and developers globally – was surpassed by three Eastern European countries and Mexico should not come as a surprise.Which country has shortage of software engineers? ›
Australia: There is a shortage of software engineers in Australia as well. Demand is expected to skyrocket soon as a result of the epidemic. People are increasingly seeking education and employment via online platforms. This will provide a lift and boost to the sector.Is Germany good for software engineers? ›
Germany is one of the best countries in Europe to work in as a Software Engineer. The salaries might not be as high as in the neighboring Switzerland, but still higher than in most other EU countries, and you get a high standard of living with quality public services: education, healthcare and transportation.Is Australia good for developers? ›
Is Australia The Best Place For Developers? DevSkiller has released its third annual report on IT skills, revealing that Australian developers score the highest on coding tests and that Australia comes second only to Switzerland in terms of annual salary for software developers.Which country is first in software development? ›
1. China. The software development market in China is flourishing like never before, with technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence taking the front seat. At the end of 2020, the software industry in China had generated a revenue of €900 billion.Which country has most software companies? ›
India. India is well-known as the top leading offshore software development country. There will be around 250 top global companies establishing the partnership with local IT companies. The most common reason would be the expense for a software project.
Which country is the largest producer of software? ›
- #1 INDIA. Manpower: 1.324 billion. ...
- #2 BULGARIA. Manpower: 7.128 million. ...
- #3 CHINA. Manpower: 1.379 billion. ...
- #4 ARGENTINA. Manpower: 43.42 million. ...
- #5 THE PHILIPPINES. Manpower: 103.3 million. ...
- #6 EGYPT. ...
- #7 CHILE. ...
- #8 BRAZIL.
|Other names||Codeforces handle: tourist|
|Known for||Programming prodigy; highly ranked sport programmer from an early age|
The United States of America (USA), Germany, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Finland, Israel, Australia, and the UK are unarguably some of the best places to work as a software engineer.Which is No 1 IT company in world? ›
|#||Richest Programmer||Approx Worth|
|1||Elon Musk||$158 Billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$120 Billion|
|3||Larry Page||$78.1 Billion|
|4||Sergey Brin||$63.9 Billion|
Resourcifi is one of the top mobile app development companies in the USA and across the globe. This top-notch mobile app development company specializes in Native app development and Hybrid app development.Which is the best country for iOS developer? ›
|Rank||Country||Average iOS Developer Salary|
- San Francisco (Silicon Valley), United States. ...
- Oslo, Norway. ...
- Tel Aviv, Israel. ...
- Berlin, Germany. ...
- Montreal, Canada. ...
- Toronto, Canada. ...
- Bangalore, India. ...
- London, United Kingdom.
- Larry Page. Google co-founder, Larry Page is known for inventing the search engine along with Sergey Brin. ...
- Bill Gates. ...
- Mark Zuckerberg. ...
- Ken Thompson. ...
- Linus Torvalds. ...
- Ada Lovelace. ...
- Alan Turing.
While Java remained the favorite in all the top destinations. C, C++, and C# programmers are still in demand in these nations, making them “evergreen” programming languages and famous among software engineers and developers. In the U.S., China, India, and Japan, PHP developers have quite sought after.
What countries need programmers? ›
In the U.S., China, India, and Japan, PHP developers have quite sought after. The requirement of R programmers is higher in Switzerland, USA, India, and much more so in Germany and France. Canada, Netherlands, UK, USA, India, and China clearly require MatLab skills. If you are a Ruby developer, Japan needs you.Which countries pay more for software engineers? ›
- The USA – $114,00.
- Switzerland – $95,000.
- Australia – $85,000.
- Israel – $73,000.
- Denmark – $71,000.
- Norway – $70,000.
- The UK -$69,000.
- Sweden – $65,000.
Overview of the top tech talent shortage statistics
The US Labor Department estimates that the global shortage of software engineers may reach 85.2 million by 2030. By 2026, it's estimated that there will be 1.2 million engineering job openings.
Software Engineers working in Germany earn normally around 60.000 EUR per year and most of the Software salaries are between 45.000 EUR and 80.000 EUR per year. If you earn less than 45.000 EUR then it might be the time to speak with your boss to get a raise or to look for a new Software job on GermanTechJobs.Where should I move as a software engineer? ›
Seattle, Houston, Phoenix, Dallas, and Austin are all excellent picks in terms of real earnings, while Raleigh, Austin, Dallas, San Diego, and Seattle top the Quality of Life rankings in 2021.Does Australia need coders? ›
The demand for coding jobs is growing.
Programming is a growing occupation across Australia.
The average software engineer salary in Australia is $120,816 per year or $61.96 per hour.How much does a software developer make in Sydney? ›
Software Developer Salaries in Sydney Area
The average salary for Software Developer is $100,000 per year in the Sydney Area. The average additional cash compensation for a Software Developer in the Sydney Area is $10,000, with a range from $4,400 - $20,900.
- MICROSOFT. Worldwide software sales: $168.1 billion.
- ORACLE. Worldwide software sales: $40.5 billion.
- SAP. Worldwide software sales: $32.2 billion.
- IBM. Worldwide software sales: $23.4 billion.
- SALESFORCE.COM. Worldwide software sales: $17.1 billion.
- ADOBE. ...
- FISERV. ...
Why is India best for outsourcing? ›
Cost-effective services, large pool of English-speaking skilled manpower and latest technology solutions are some of the reasons that make India the preferred outsourcing destination.Which country is the largest producer of software? ›
- #1 INDIA. Manpower: 1.324 billion. ...
- #2 BULGARIA. Manpower: 7.128 million. ...
- #3 CHINA. Manpower: 1.379 billion. ...
- #4 ARGENTINA. Manpower: 43.42 million. ...
- #5 THE PHILIPPINES. Manpower: 103.3 million. ...
- #6 EGYPT. ...
- #7 CHILE. ...
- #8 BRAZIL.
- Measure expertise. ...
- Tech stack – the fewer the better. ...
- Check out their process and communication routine. ...
- Rule of similar sized company. ...
- Partner chemistry. ...
- Frequent deployment. ...
- A partner who understands the business. ...
- Information Technology (IT Services)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Back-office Support.
- Customer Support Services.
- Government Policies.
- Specialized Talent Pool.
- Quickest Time-to-market.
According to The National Outsourcing Association India is a preferred destination by international companies not only because of the reduced costs but also due to consistency and time factor. Abundant Workforce : With 2.1 billion Indian population 3.1 million students are being added to the workforce.Which country is software capital of the world? ›
Twenty years ago, two graduates of Seattle's Lakeside School decided to move their 13-employee company back home from Albuquerque, N.M. The returning grads were Bill Gates and Paul Allen, and their move has made Puget Sound the software capital of the world.Which is the best company for software development? ›
- Vrinsoft Technology. Ranked #1 Software & App Development Company. ...
- Capital Numbers. End-to-End Digital Transformation Services. ...
- Talentica Software. Exclusive Technology Partner for Startups. ...
- eSparkBiz. ...
- Radixweb. ...
- InApp. ...
- Mind IT Systems. ...
- Aalpha Information Systems India Pvt.
The US and China dominate global tech.Which country has highest demand for software engineers 2022? ›
The United States of America (USA), Germany, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Finland, Israel, Australia, and the UK are unarguably some of the best places to work as a software engineer.
Which country gives more salary to software engineer? ›
Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, and the United States have higher software engineer salaries than other countries. A data scientist is one of the highest-paid jobs across the globe. Argentina pays PHP developers generously compared to the country's average pay for other IT skills.Which country is first in software development? ›
1. China. The software development market in China is flourishing like never before, with technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence taking the front seat. At the end of 2020, the software industry in China had generated a revenue of €900 billion.Which are the top 3 IT industries in the world? ›
- #1. Dell Technologies. $108 bln. Industry: Computer software, cloud computing. ...
- #2. IBM. $67 bln. Industry: Cloud computing, AI, computer software. ...
- #3. HP Enterprise. $65 bln. ...
- #4. Accenture. $60 bln. ...
- #5. Cisco Systems. $52 bln. ...
- #6. TD Synnex. $52 bln. ...
- #7. Oracle. $42 bln. ...
- #8. SAP. $33 bln.
- Twitter (? 200 million users)
- Windows Live Messenger (? 305 million users)
- Facebook (? 510 million users)
- Apple iTunes (? 800 million users)
|Highest paying Technology Companies|
|Top Tech Companies||Tech company Salary|